1. A registered Pick the Podium © competition tipster is allowed one entry only in any race of the specific series of races.
2. To enter your race tips for any race of Pick the Podium © just click on the "Your Entry" tab, and fill in your podium boat picks. Don`t forget to place all boat names for first through to third before sending your entry. The Pick the Podium © entry cut off time for any race will be 1200 hrs on the day of the race local Sydney time (EST).
4. In all races of Pick the Podium ©, the first three 18ft Skiffs which are officially finished by the Race Officer of the day will be the official Pick the Podium © results used for the purpose of the competition.
5. A perfect podium entry, one that has the boats entered in the correct finishing order, 1,2, 3, will beat an entry which has those boats, but not in the correct finishing order. If, no entry has a perfect podium entry, then it will be decided by the correct 1 and 2 without 3rd correct and so on. Accurate podium boat finishing order has power over non accurate podium finishing order.
6. The winner of each day (the closest to picking the podium as described in the above) of the JJ's will win the daily prize and be added to the draw for the overall prizes. If there is a tie on any given day, all closest to picking the podium will be be drawn out of a hat to determine the overall winner.
7. The winners who are drawn out of the hat on the last day of the JJ's will be emailed to make arrangements for prize delivery.
8. Bragging rights will be offered to all daily winners on this site's news page.