Step 1. “It’s FREE to enter” If you are a new Pick the Podium player you need to register to play
Great! You are now logged in and registered to play and access our Archive
Step 2. Understand the "Pick the Podium" Competition Rules
1. A registered “Pick the Podium” Competition tipster is allowed ONE ONLY entry in any 18ftr. race of the alloted series of races.
2. To enter your race tips for any race of Pick the Podium © just click on the "Your Entry" tab, fill in your podium boat picks. Don`t forget to place the boat you want to come 3rd in the last (3rd) box and send
4. In all races of the “Pick the Podium” , the first three 18ft Skiffs which are officially finished by the Race Officer of the day will be the “Pick the Podium” on race course results for that race.
5. The “Pick the Podium” entry cut off time for any race will be 1200 hrs on the day of the race local Sydney time.
6. The winner of a race will be notified by email and arrangements made to deliver the winner’s prize to them and Bragging Rights on this site's News page will be offered to the winner.