Step 1. “It’s FREE to enter” If you are a new Pick the Podium player you need to register to play
Great! You are now logged in and registered to access our Archive & JJ Pick the Podium ©
Step 2. Understand the "Pick the Podium" Competition Rules
1. A registered “Pick the Podium” Competition tipster is allowed ONE ONLY entry in any 18ftr. Race of the JJ Competition Schedule
2. To enter your race tips for any race of JJ Pick the Podium © just click on the "Your Entry" tab, fill in your podium boat picks. Don`t forget to place the boat you want to come 3rd in the last (3rd) box and send.
3. The “Pick the Podium” winner of any of the 8 races of the JJ Competition Schedule will go into the hat for the Final Prize Draw which will take place in the boat park after the last race .
4. In all races of the “Pick the Podium” JJ Competition the first three 18ft Skiffs which are officially finished by the Race Officer of the day will be the “Pick the Podium” on race course results for that race.
5. The “Pick the Podium” entry cut off time for any JJ race will be 1200 hrs on the day of the race local Sydney time.
6. The winner of each race will be notified by email and arrangements made to deliver the winner’s prize to them and Bragging Rights on this site's Blog page will be offered to the winner.